02 January 2008

Home Sweet

Mercy, it's been a while!

Here I am, back from Indiana but nowhere near fully recovered. But don't worry, we can pick up right where we left off-- I remain in financial crisis, in employment crisis, pet crisis, when-to-have-another-baby crisis, muffin-top crisis and laundry crisis, as well as some undiscovered crises that may or may not become unmanageable but rest assured, you will at least hear mention of them, whatever they may someday be. So let's start freaking out!*

On second thought, let's not call any of that a crisis. Let's stop freaking out. How dramatic. It's fine. It's all fine! finefinefine. We will just figure it all out, right? Right. It is all going to work out just fine because it always has and it always does, forever and ever, amen.

I want to talk about Indiana but I don't. It's too daunting a task for me at this late hour (8:41! and not even in my jammies!) I mean, we are talking about TEN DAYS of Hoosier Love and Madness, not to mention holiday ramped-up energy, and where does one begin? With the madness or the love? Because I think it might take a few months for me to separate all of that.

It was a great trip. It's great to be loved. It's nice to be missed. It's good to be together. And it's fantastically wonderfully fabulous to be back home in my own bed.



* See right there? I was going to say "Let's start freaking the fuck out!" but I left out the f-bomb, because I'm going to try to clean it up a little, I think. Can she do it? Clean it up just a little? Stay tuned!

Bonus: here's a link to something interesting that I stumbled upon today at work.

No comments: