It's so good. SO GOOD.
1. Boil up some penne or other chunky pasta.
2. Meanwhile, sautee in ExtraVirg Olive Oil: 1 can rinsed/ drained chickpeas, MUCH minced garlic (I'm talkin' about, like, 6 cloves).
3. Add 3 or 4 diced tomatoes to your chickpeas and garlic, let 'em get hot and fall apart a little
4. Add fresh spinach to your tomato/ chickpea mix, stir it in until it's nice and wilty
5. Toss in the pasta
6. Grate some parmesan (generously) over each serving. *
7. Save the rest-- this dish has mileage and is even better the second day.
*If you are still buying that powdered "cheese" (and I use the term loosely) at the end of the aisle in the green cylinder, STOP IT. Buy a block of parmesan and get to grating. It only takes a second and it tastes better times a hundred.
Also tried this recipe from Ms. Booty Homemaker last weekend, and it was fabulous. Remember to only mix the eggs with what you're eating RIGHT NOW, as the rest of the hash makes a great leftover.